Discover more about 12 Photos Which Prove That Cats Run The Show.
When you bring a new cat home, it doesn’t take long for them to start ruling the roost! They’re so beautiful and have so much personality, it’s hard for them not to get away with being a little mischievous.
If you live with a kitty or two, chances are, they’re in charge — and you wouldn’t have it any other way! Here are 12 photos that prove that cats run the show. And truth be told, their sassiness is one of the things we love most about them!
1. “My fluffy bed is not enough, it must be atop of squishy couch.”
A post shared by Redbox (@im_redbox) on Feb 17, 2017 at 8:54am PST
2. “You’re late for work again, Tina.”
3. “You will not wash your hands in the sink when I’m using it to lounge.”
A post shared by Misty (@misty_edinburgh) on Feb 15, 2017 at 4:08pm PST
4. “You’ll move when I say you can move.”
A post shared by The Adventures of Mimi the Cat (@mimiblu_thecat) on Feb 15, 2017 at 7:05pm PST
5. “I am the only piece of art worth admiring.”
A post shared by Lucy & Katniss (@luvs_lucyandkatniss) on Feb 15, 2017 at 2:38pm PST
6. “Your phone shall be filled with pictures of me… and only me.”
A post shared by nat (@nat_mestevller) on Feb 12, 2017 at 7:17am PST
7. “TV? I’m the only entertainment you need.”
8. “I can keep a close eye on everything from here.”
9. “If ‘work’ means ignoring me, you’re not allowed to do it.”
A post shared by Joe Zachary (@jzarmour) on Feb 11, 2017 at 11:30am PST
10. “I could curl up, but I’d rather sprawl across the whole bed.”
11. “You wake up when I want you to wake up.”
12. “No matter where you are or what you do, your cat is always watching you.”